Emily and Sam met in the summer of 2008 at a friend's gathering and Sam proposed in their first home when they hosted their first Ugly Christmas Sweater Party - how sweet is that?! I first met them at their adventurous Engagement Session at Vasquez Rocks in Agua Dulce, California. Their wedding was just as adventurous! After they said their vows in a gorgeous vintage church, we headed to Rancho Consuelo in Fillmore. It was such a gorgeous place with incredible mountain backdrops open fields, which made their bride and groom photos amazing at sunset!
- Venue // Rancho Consuelo
- Florals // Ana's Events
- Hair & Makeup // Vibe Salon and Studios
- Photographer // Sarah Linda Photography
- Videographer // Felipe Gonzalez
- Bridal Shop // Pebbles Bridal'
- Groom's Suit // Friar Tux
- Bridesmaids Dresses // David's Bridal
- Stationary // Mixbook / Photo Affections
- Cake // Sweet D's Cakes
Adventurous Wedding Photographer | Intimate Wedding Photographer | Elopement Wedding Photographer | Destination Wedding Photographer
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Bluehost