I was so excited when I first met Angie and Martin, partly because they wanted TWO separate Engagement Sessions so I knew photography was really important to them and they truly valued capturing their lives together. We did the first at Cedar Grove Park and we created some woodsy magic there and their second session was an awesome mix of a few warm drinks at Verve Coffee Roasters and adventuring around Downtown Los Angeles. Check that session out here! They had their intimate wedding at Coyote Hills in Fullerton, California and I had so much fun capturing their big laughs and emotional moments. Oh, they also made a gorgeous book out of their Engagement Session as their guest book -which was perfect - and they did all the florals themselves!
- Venue // Coyote Hills
- Coordinator // Natys Weddings
- Florals // Made by the bride!
- Hair/Makeup // 1717 HS MUA
- Stationary // Fabled Papery
- Bridal Gown // David's Bridal
- Groom's Suit // H&M
- Photographer // Sarah Linda Photography
- Shoes // Aldo
- Rentals // JC Decorations
- Music // Benny Franco; Maritza Valos
- Jewelry // Pandora Jewelry
Adventurous Wedding Photographer | Intimate Wedding Photographer | Elopement Wedding Photographer | Destination Wedding Photographer
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Bluehost